Cold and Blustery Temperatures continued tonight until tomorrow. A Wind Chill advisory is in effect.
For my records:
- CoCoRaHS Reading 0.00″ Precip / 0.0″ Snow @ 7:00 AM/ Month: 0.00″/ Year: 0.00″
- High Temperature: 15 Degrees
- Low Temperature: 2 Degrees
- Maximum Humidity: 95%
- Minimum Humidity: 55%
- Snowfall: 0.0 @ 7:00 PM
NWS Pittsburgh Records:
- High Temperature: 12 Degrees @ 1:21 PM
- Low Temperature: -3 Degrees @ 4:43 AM
- Average Temperature: 5 Degrees
- Precipitation: T / Month: T / Since 6-1: 23.44″ / Year: T
- Snowfall: T / Month and Season:13.3″
- Maximum Humidity: 95% @ 3:00 PM
- Minimum Humidity: 73% @ 12:00 PM
River Forecast (Youghiogheny River @ Connellsville, PA):
- Today’s Stage: 2.90′ ( A LOSS of 4 Hundredth of a foot)
- Tomorrow’s forecasted stage: 2.80
- Flood Stage is 12′
For the Routine Fire Weather Planning Forecast,Cold weather continues to grip the region to kick off the new year. Wednesday will be the warmest day. Snow showers will be most common Wednesday night into Thursday with a possible light accumulation. The Haines Index will be 3 for the next 48 Hours.
The Area Quality Forecast for Tuesday in Pittsburgh is code level GREEN,which is good, and means little or no health risk. The primary pollutant will be particles.
The Climate Normals in Pittsburgh Tomorrow:
- Maximum Temperature
- Normal: 36
- Record: 66, tied twice, 2000 and 1890.
- Minimum Temperature
- Normal: 22
- Record: -8, set in 1898, and 1879
Sunrise will occur at 7:44 AM and Sunset will occur at 5:06 PM tomorrow.
Cold weather continues to grip the region to kick off the new year. Wednesday will be the warmest day. Snow showers will be most common Wednesday night into Thursday with a possible light accumulation.