Cold and Blustery Temperatures continued tonight until tomorrow. A Wind Chill advisory is in effect.
For my records:
- CoCoRaHS Reading 0.01″ Precip / 0.6″ Snow @ 7:40 AM/ Month: 1.88″/ Year: 52.02″
- High Temperature: 21 Degrees
- Low Temperature: 5 Degrees
- Maximum Humidity: 78%
- Minimum Humidity: 56%
- Snowfall: 0.6″ @ 7:40 AM
NWS Pittsburgh Records:
- High Temperature: 14 Degrees @ 3:18 PM
- Low Temperature: 2 Degrees @ 6:58 AM
- Average Temperature: 8 Degrees
- Precipitation: 0.06″/ Month: 1.77″ / Since 6-1: 23.44″ / Year: 42.15″
- Snowfall: 0.3″/ Month and Season:13.3″
- Maximum Humidity: 87% @ 4:00 AM
- Minimum Humidity: 70% @ 3:00 PM
River Forecast (Youghiogheny River @ Connellsville, PA):
- Today’s Stage: 2.94′ ( A GAIN of 4 Hundredth of a foot)
- Tomorrow’s forecasted stage: 2.90′
- Flood Stage is 12′
For the Routine Fire Weather Planning Forecast, Periodic snow showers and very cold through Tuesday. The Haines Index will be 3 for the next 48 Hours.
The Area Quality Forecast for Monday in Pittsburgh is code level GREEN,which is good, and means little or no health risk. The primary pollutant will be particles.
The Climate Normals in Pittsburgh Tomorrow:
- Maximum Temperature
- Normal: 36
- Record: 69, tied twice, 1985 and 1876.
- Minimum Temperature
- Normal: 22
- Record: -7, set in 1968
Sunrise will occur at 7:44 AM and Sunset will occur at 5:05 PM tomorrow.
A series of disturbances should maintain periodic snow chances and cold temperatures through the upcoming week.