Cold and Blustery Temperatures continued today with excessive snowfall tonight until tomorrow. A winter weather advisory is in effect.
For my records:
- CoCoRaHS Reading 0.0″ Precip / 0.0″ Snow @ 7:00 AM / Month: 1.67″/ Year: 51.81″
- High Temperature: 21Degrees
- Low Temperature: 11 Degrees
- Snowfall: 0.0″
NWS Pittsburgh Records:
- High Temperature: 19 Degrees @ 3:25 PM
- Low Temperature: 11 Degree @ 7:12 AM
- Average Temperature: 15 Degrees
- Precipitation: T″/ Month: 1.52″ / Since 6-1: 23.19″ / Year: 41.90″
- Snowfall: T″/ Month and Season: 8.8″
- Maximum Humidity: 80% @ 4:00 PM
- Minimum Humidity: 61% @ 3:00 PM
River Forecast (Youghiogheny River @ Connellsville, PA):
- Today’s Stage: 2.89′ (No Change)
- Tomorrow’s forecasted stage: 2.80′
- Flood Stage is 12′
For the Routine Fire Weather Planning Forecast, Widespread snow tonight. More snow showers and very cold through the weekend. The Haines Index will be 3 for the next 48 Hours.
The Area Quality Forecast for Saturday in Pittsburgh is code level GREEN,which is good, and means little or no health risk. The primary pollutant will be particles.
The Climate Normals in Pittsburgh Tomorrow:
- Maximum Temperature
- Normal: 36
- Record: 68, set in 1875
- Minimum Temperature
- Normal: 22
- Record: -9, set in 1880
Sunrise will occur at 7:44 AM and Sunset will occur at 5:03 PM tomorrow.
Widespread snow tonight. More snow showers and very cold through the weekend.