Cold and Blustery Temperatures continued today .
For my records:
- CoCoRaHS Reading 0.0″ Precip / 0.9″ Snow @ 7:00 AM / Month: 1.72 / Year: 51.86″
- High Temperature: 18 Degrees
- Low Temperature: 2 Degrees
- Snowfall: 0.0″
NWS Pittsburgh Records:
- High Temperature: 15 Degrees @ 3:35 PM
- Low Temperature: 1 Degree @ 7:58 AM
- Average Temperature: 8 Degrees
- Precipitation: 0.0″/ Month: 1.52″ / Since 6-1: 23.19″ / Year: 41.90″
- Snowfall: 0.0″/ Month and Season: 8.8″
- Maximum Humidity: 95% @ 9:00 AM
- Minimum Humidity: 58% @ 2:00 PM
River Forecast (Youghiogheny River @ Connellsville, PA):
- Today’s Stage: 2.89′ (A Loss of 0.10′)
- Tomorrow’s forecasted stage: 2.70′
- Flood Stage is 12′
For the Routine Fire Weather Planning Forecast, High pressure will maintain mainly dry and cold weather today. Snow chances return as a series of waves swing through late
tonight and again Friday night. Unseasonably cold temperature can be expected into next week.The Haines Index will be 3 for the next 48 Hours.
The Area Quality Forecast for Thursday in Pittsburgh is code level GREEN,which is good, and means little or no health risk. The primary pollutant will be particles.
The Climate Normals in Pittsburgh Tomorrow:
- Maximum Temperature
- Normal: 36
- Record: 67, set in 1889
- Minimum Temperature
- Normal: 22
- Record: -6, set in 1880
Sunrise will occur at 7:44 AM and Sunset will occur at 5:03 PM tomorrow.
Snow chances return as a series of waves swing through late tonight and again Friday night. Unseasonably cold temperature can be expected into next week.