Cold and Blustery Temperatures continued today and Snowfall in the morning.
For my records:
- CoCoRaHS Reading 0.06″ Precip / 0.9″ Snow @ 7:00 AM / Month: 1.72 / Year: 51.86″
- High Temperature: 22 Degrees
- Low Temperature: 10 Degrees
- Snowfall: 1.2″
NWS Pittsburgh Records:
- high Temperature: 15 Degrees @ 2:54 PM
- Low Temperature: 6 Degrees @ 8:34 AM
- Average Temperature: 11 Degrees
- Precipitation: T / Month: 1.52″ / Since 6-1: 23.19″ / Year: 41.90″
- Snowfall: T / Month and Season: 8.8″
- Maximum Humidity: 76% @ 7:00 AM
- Minimum Humidity: 51% @ 3:00 PM
River Forecast (Youghiogheny River @ Connellsville, PA):
- Today’s Stage: 2.99′ (A Loss of 0.29′)
- Tomorrow’s forecasted stage: 3.00′
- Flood Stage is 12′
For the Routine Fire Weather Planning Forecast, Unseasonably-cold temperatures can be expected into next week. The Haines Index will be 3 for the next 48 Hours.
The Area Quality Forecast for Thursday in Pittsburgh is code level GREEN,which is good, and means little or no health risk. The primary pollutant will be particles.
The Climate Normals in Pittsburgh Tomorrow:
- Maximum Temperature
- Normal: 37
- Record: 71, set in 1982
- Minimum Temperature
- Normal: 23
- Record: 0, set in 1924
Sunrise will occur at 7:43 AM and Sunset will occur at 5:02 PM
Unseasonably-cold temperatures can be expected into next week.