Snowy and Blustery Christmas Day with extreme temperatures.
For my records:
- CoCoRaHS Reading 0.11″ Precip / 0.5″ Snow @ 7:00 AM / Month: 1.72 / Year: 51.86″
- High Temperature: 33 Degrees
- Low Temperature: 18 Degrees
- Maximum Humidity: 99% @ 12:00 AM
- Minimum Humidity: 45% 3:00 PM
NWS Pittsburgh Records:
- high Temperature: 32 Degrees @ 1:00 AM
- Low Temperature: 19 Degrees @ 9:33 AM
- Average Temperature: 33 Degrees
- Precipitation: 0.20 / Month: 1.52″ / Since 6-1: 23.19″ / Year: 41.90″
- Snowfall: 1.4″ / Month and Season: 8.8″
- Maximum Humidity: 100% @ 12:00 AM
- Minimum Humidity: 45% @ 3:00 PM
River Forecast (Youghiogheny River @ Connellsville, PA):
- Today’s Stage: 3.54′ (A Gain of 0.07′)
- Tomorrow’s forecasted stage: 3.40′
- Flood Stage is 12′
For the Routine Fire Weather Planning Forecast, Cold air will continue to dominate the region through the week. Episodic snow shower chances will take until much later in the
week to return with Arctic air in place.. The Haines Index will be 4 for the next 48 Hours.
The Area Quality Forecast for Tuesday in Pittsburgh is code level YELLOW, which is moderate, and means that people unusually sensitive to air pollution may be mildly affected. The primary pollutant will be particles.
The Climate Normals in Pittsburgh Tomorrow:
- Maximum Temperature
- Normal: 37
- Record: 68, set in 1875
- Minimum Temperature
- Normal: 23
- Record: -6, set in 1983
Sunrise will occur at 7:43 AM and Sunset will occur at 5:00 PM
Cold air will continue to dominate the region through the week. Episodic snow shower chances will take until much later in the week to return with Arctic air in place.