Today’s weather was a mix of clouds and sun with warmer than normal temperatures late day today.
For my records:
- CoCoRaHS Reading 0.00″ @ 7:00 AM
- High Temperature: Unknown
- Low Temperature: 25 Degrees @ 8:09 AM
- Maximum Humidity: Unknown
- Minimm Humidity: 24% @ 3:08 PM
NWS Pittsburgh Records:
- high Temperature: 42 Degrees @ 1:53 PM
- Low Temperature: 27 Degrees @ 7:36 AM
- Average Temperature: 35 Degrees
- Precipitation: 0.01″ / Month: 0.77″ / Since 6-1: 22.44″ / Year: 41.15″
- Snowfall: 0.0 / Month and Season: 6.9″
- Maximum Humidity: 75% @ 2:00 AM
- Minimum Humidity: 38 % @ 2:00 PM
River Forecast (Youghiogheny River @ Connellsville, PA):
- Today’s Stage: 2.94′ (A Gain of 0.21)
- Tomorrow’s forecasted stage: 2.70′
- Flood Stage is 12′
For the Routine Fire Weather Planning Forecast, Dry weather is expected until low pressure returns precipitation chances to the region tonight through part of the
weekend. Much colder temperatures are expected by the beginning of next week.The Haines Index will be 2 tomorrow during the day and night.
The Area Quality Forecast for Wednesday in Pittsburgh is code level GREEN,
which is good, and means little or no health risk. The primary pollutant will be particles.
The Climate Normals in Pittsburgh Tomorrow:
- Maximum Temperature
- Normal: 38
- Record: 72, set in 2013
- Minimum Temperature
- Normal: 24
- Record: -12, set in 1963
Sunrise will occur at 7:41 AM and Sunset will occur at 4:58 PM
Dry weather is expected until low pressure returns precipitation chances to the region tonight through part of the weekend. Much colder temperatures are expected by the beginning of next week.