Today’s weather was a mix of clouds and sun with warmer than normal temperatures late day today. I now have a Weather Station in addition to the CoCoRaHS Station and will report those details along with those from the NWS Pittsburgh Office when available.
For my records:
- CoCoRaHS Reading 0.07″
- High Temperature: 57 Degrees
- Low Temperature: 42 Degrees
- Maximum Humidity: 99%
- Minimm Humidity: 49%
NWS Pittsburgh Records:
- high Temperature: 55 Degrees @ 3:10 PM
- Low Temperature: 45 Degrees @ 3:19 AM
- Average Temperature: 40 Degrees
- Precipitation: 0.01″ / Month: 0.77″ / Since 6-1: 22.44″ / Year: 41.15″
- Snowfall: 0.0 / Month and Season: 6.9″
- Maximum Humidity: 92% @ 12:00 AM
- Minimum Humidity: 50 % @ 3:00 PM
River Forecast (Youghiogheny River @ Connellsville, PA):
- Today’s Stage: 2.73′ (A Gain of 0.04)
- Tomorrow’s forecasted stage: 3.20′
- Flood Stage is 12′
For the Routine Fire Weather Planning Forecast, Relatively warm temperatures will continue through this evening. Dry conditions Wednesday and Thursday before the next
weather system begins to impact the region on Friday. The Haines Index will be 3 tonight and will rise to 4 for Wednesday into Thursday.
The Area Quality Forecast for Wednesday in Pittsburgh is code level GREEN,
which is good, and means little or no health risk. The primary pollutant will be particles.
The Climate Normals in Pittsburgh Tomorrow:
- Maximum Temperature
- Normal: 38
- Record: 64, set in 1895
- Minimum Temperature
- Normal: 24
- Record: -4, set in 1963
Sunrise will occur at 7:40 AM and Sunset will occur at 4:57 PM
Relatively warm temperatures will continue through this evening. Dry conditions Wednesday and Thursday before the next weather system begins to impact the region on Friday.